With HE@RTH Online Training, you and your company's staff can easily and affordably get effective training and NFI CEU's - without the usual travel expenses and with significantly reduced time away from work. This year we added many new features to the program which enable us to provide training to more people in new and exciting ways.
Pre-recorded OnDemand Courses: While live classes allow students to interact with their instructor, scheduling classes at a specific date and time can be difficult for some students. We offer recorded versions of our live classes as well as recordings of some of the great sessions offered at the HPBExpo. Students can access the OnDemand classes at any time, day or night. Not enough time to finish a session? No problem. Pause the session and come back to it whenever you have the time. View Course Offerings.
Cost Effective: Unstable economic conditions increase the need to analyze the cost/benefit ratio of every expense. Now on-going training is easier and more cost effective than ever.
- Individual Classes can be purchased economically.
- Subscriptions: We offer students and companies the opportunity to buy an annual subscription for unlimited use of the training platform for 12 months. All our classes plus recordings of selected HPBExpo sessions from the past few years are in the Subscription Catalog.
- Individual subscriptions can be purchased at an introductory price of $249.00 (HPBA members)
- Companies can buy a subscription package that allows access for up to five students for $449.00. Additional packages of 5 subscriptions will be available to companies for $249.00. Buy a Subscription
Industry Sponsorship: A number of manufacturers have demonstrated their support for HE@RTH Online Training. Their generous contributions allow us to offer quality training at affordable prices.
What You Will Need
- A basic computer and speakers (or a headset) are necessary to hear the instructor.
- Internet access.
Hearth Online Training is growing. Join our mailing list or check this web site often for updates and information.